For the last 40 years the Boulder Library Foundation has been enriching your Library experience by providing funding for literacy, cultural, and creative programs. These programs would not be possible without the support of generous individuals like you. In 2015 grants from the Boulder Library Foundation accounted for 5% of the overall Boulder Public Library funding and 86% of the total spending on programming and outreach.
Joining the Library League of Boulder is one way you can show your support for the Boulder Library Foundation—while also enjoying exclusive, behind-the-scenes benefits to experience the Library in brand new ways.
Membership Levels & Benefits
Creators ($20) & Learners (Students and 62+/$10)
- A Library League of Boulder Library Card: Demonstrates your ongoing support for the Boulder Library Foundation to strategically invest in the future of the Boulder community with funding for literacy, cultural, and creative programs for all Boulder Public Library patrons.
- Annual Director’s Perspective: Join us for a special evening with the Boulder Public Library Director at which you will learn firsthand the vision for the Library for the coming year and have the opportunity to ask questions.
All Creators benefits, plus the following
- Seeds Library Café Discount: 10% discount on all food and drink orders at Seeds Library Café.
- Concert Series Advance Notice & Reserved Seating: Receive early notification of concerts offered as a part of the Library Concert Series in the Canyon Theater at the Main Library with the option to request reserved seating.
- Carnegie Branch Library for Local History Photo Scan: Select a photo from the vast collection of local history and receive a free scan for personal use. This is a great option for residents researching the history of their house, a Boulder business or person, or a favorite part of town. The Carnegie Branch is located at 1125 Pine Street; the photograph collection shows what life was like in the towns, farms, and mining camps of early Boulder County through the 1990s.
- Special Access to BLDG 61: Located at the Main Library, BLDG 61 is an all-ages public workshop dedicated to hands-on learning and cultivating valuable experiences in the community through making. Library League Innovators will be invited to participate in one of the following activities: (1) Family Build Day (offered twice per year, ages 5 and up) or (2) a Hands-On Tour.